We’re the #1 Cleaning Service in Memphis!
Pretty bold right? #1 isn’t just a number at Memphis Maids; it’s a business model. The road to blue ribbon cleaning service is based on a simple equation:
Better Cleaning + Better Customer Service + Spotless Ethics = The #1 Cleaning Service in Memphis
We have taken every step of the process, examined it and made it better; better than the other services. Why? Because we are perfectionists and… isn’t that a great quality in a maid service?But you don’t have to call us yet, we don’t expect you to just take our word for it. That’s why we’re going to share with you how to pick a top notch, reliable cleaning service for yourself. That’s how confident we are: we don’t need to be the first service you call… we want to be the last!
How to Find a Great Maid Service
How can you tell the difference between a bad cleaning service and a good one? How about the difference between a good service and a great one? Here are some questions to ask when you call for that initial quote:
1. Question Their Experience. What specific services do you offer? Do you have experience doing (put your needs here?) How long have you been in business?
2. Question Their Security Measures. Does your company have insurance? Are you bonded? Are you a member of the Better Business Bureau?
3. Question Their Hiring Policies. Do you perform background checks on your employees? Do you drug test your employees? What’s your turnover rate like?
4. Question Their Pricing. Do you charge by the hour or do you have a flat rate for services? Are supplies included? How many people do you send out? Are there any extra costs that I should be aware of?
5. Question Their Availability. How far in advance do I need to book an appointment? Do I have to sign a contract or can I pay as I go? What’s your cancellation policy?
6. Question Their Company Policies. What kind of supplies do you use? Will I have the same housekeeper every time? Do you have a satisfaction guarantee? What happens if I’m not happy?
After you ask all of those questions, if you are still interested in the service there is just one more, million dollar question you should ask:
“Why is your service the best cleaning service in Memphis?”
There should be no hesitation, if they are the best they will have 10 reasons why on the tip of their tongue. This is you giving them a chance to shine and highlight what sets their company ahead of the pack. If you are met with dead air or stuttering then you’ll know you haven’t talked to the best service yet.
Here is how we answer that question every day:
The Best Housekeepers
We are picky! At Memphis Maids not just anybody can be a housekeeper. Our employees must back up their talents with experience and exceptional references. Most importantly they must have exquisite customer service skills. From that point their skills are put to the test with serious training until we know they are up to par. Not to mention the background screens that we perform on each housekeeper.
Rest assured that anybody that meets all these requirements is a perfect member for our team. We believe with great housekeepers will come great results. Memphis Maids wants the very best for our customers and with a team like ours you will get just that, the best! We believe in giving back to our employees for all their hard work. Hard work doesn’t go unnoticed around here.
Everybody on the Memphis Maids team is treated fairly and with the upmost respect. We really want our employees to feel comfortable no matter whose home they are visiting. We want to provide a friendly environment for our customers as well as our housekeepers.
At Memphis Maids we strive to have best cleaning service in Memphis. Here are just a few ways that set us apart from the rest:
1. Keeping in Contact. We enjoy talking with our customers. Staying in contact is a top priority for us. We can be reached through Facebook, Twitter or even as simple as a phone call.
2. Flexible Scheduling. The staff at Memphis Maids is happy to meet the needs of our customers. We know now a day’s people lead busy lives. Scheduling an appointment has never been so easy. We offer the easiest forms of payment from paying at the door with cash or check, pay-pal, or if you feel comfortable enough we will be glad to do it over the phone. We also offer free quotes right over the phone at any time.
3. The Expert Clean. Nobody knows cleaning like Memphis Maids. From ceiling fans to baseboards, every inch of your home will be polished, shined and cleaned to perfection. We can guarantee 100% satisfaction. We won’t stop until the job is done. It’s the expert clean!
4. Green Cleaning. Unlike most of our competitors we now offer green cleaning. Many of our customers prefer all-natural, safe products for their home. If this is something you’re interested in give us a call today and we can set you up with the best green cleaning service in Memphis.
We deliver the deepest clean in Tennessee but we don’t stop there. We also offer move out cleans at affordable rates. Your home will shine and amaze; a sparkling, spotless clean from floors to ceiling fans. This is a great idea for busy on the go moms and for the ultimate spring cleaning projects!
We also offer gift certificates. It’s a great idea for Mother’s day or any other occasion. All you have to do is relax and let us work our cleaning magic!
The Complete Package
At Memphis Maids we rise to any cleaning challenge. Whatever your need may be, we have the perfect housekeeper for you. We feel so secure with our cleaning services that we back it up with a 100% satisfaction guarantee! There are cleaning companies that will take the easy way out using not so great products or just hiring anyone; that is a recipe for disaster! We would never send someone that we wouldn’t want in our own home to clean anyone else’s home!
Memphis Maids likes to play it safe. We feel it’s important that our customers feel at ease with their housekeeper, that’s why we think paying a small fee to have background checks done before we hire is a no-brainer.
Extended Service Area
Our services are not just limited to Memphis. We offer cleaning service in Germantown, Cordova, and Collierville. If you are unsure if we travel to your home please feel free to give us a call and we will be happy to assist you.
Whatever your cleaning needs may be, Memphis Maids is your answer! Give us a call today for a fast, free quote and find out what Memphis already knows.
Meet The Owners & Office Staff
Memphis Maids’ founders have experience running one of the largest and most award-winning maid service in Dallas, Texas. Now they bring years of experience in providing top-notch house cleaning to their home town, Memphis, Tennessee.
From the initial call to regular scheduled service, Memphis Maids uses a proven system that gives you an easy, enjoyable experience each and every time. Our 5-step interviewing process is the most selective in the Memphis area so you are assured you’ll get the most diligent and honest professional house cleaners available. You will get the most value for your money, guaranteed!
Using the award winning business model developed for Dallas Maids, they have created a cleaning company with the same level of exceptional service for Memphis. Memphis Maids has quickly become the premiere house cleaning service in the Memphis metropolitan area. Steve would like to invite you to experience the unparalleled satisfaction of having your home cleaned by the best professionals in the business.
After graduating Greg moved to Dallas to pursue a career in computer system administration at IBM working with Big Blue’s super computers. Later Greg joined the tech team at Bank of America where he was responsible for the computer systems that supported the bank’s Trusts. In 2004 Greg left the high tech world to start Dallas Maids which has grown to be one of the largest maid services in Dallas. In 2011 he founded Emily’s Maids, a more affordable option of house cleaning in Dallas, Texas.
Seeing a vacuum of quality home cleaning in Memphis, in 2012 Greg partnered with Steve to start Memphis Maids. The same proven system that has garnered Dallas Maids multiple cleaning awards and recognition is now available for Memphis families seeking a reliable and trustworthy home cleaning service.
Our home cleaning crews encounter numerous of challenges. Ruby is a trouble shooting ninja, dedicated to helping Memphis Maids’ home cleaning crews resolve issues in field lightning quick so they can focus on what they do best; making your home sparkle!
Thank you for giving Memphis Maids a chance to serve you and your family! Call now to schedule house cleaning in Memphis:
“Summary: They were one of the best discoveries I made in Memphis.
When I was living in Memphis, I had a situation where someone broke into my apartment when I was out of town and trashed the place. It looked like John Belushi came back from the dead and reunited the cast of Animal House within my apartment.
They didn't steal anything...just had a party and left garbage EVERYWHERE. Yes, even in the toilet.
Well, my landlord wanted it cleaned right away. With work and everything that was going on, I didn't have the hours and hours I knew I would need to clean the place to their desires. So I hopped on the internet.
I'm not rich. Not even close. So when I saw the so-called "elite" places and their pricing I was discouraged. Then I found Memphis Maids, the prices were very reasonable, and I thought I'd take a shot.
My "maid" made the place look better than I thought it could look...
So that started a two year relationship (even when I moved from one side of Memphis to another) of Memphis Maids taking care of my apartment every few months. They were on time, dependable and followed through with everything they said they would do.
Bottom Line: If you want a place so clean your mom will be embarrassed about how she cleaned your room as a kid, call these guys.”